Ultimate Style Guide + By Whitney Victoria
Celebrity Wardrobe Stylist Whitney Victoria Chimes In
#OurBlkWoman thought it best to keep our readers up on their fashion game so we got one of our fashion hot girls, Celebrity Wardrobe Stylist Whitney Victoria to give us some tips.
Whitney Victoria is a believer, wife, mom, published wardrobe stylist, and business owner, and content creator. Whitney’s styling journey began in 2016 after her son was born. He was the inspiration and motivation she needed to boldly walk in her purpose. Whitney has always had a love for fashion and creating unique looks. Her clients consist of luxury event planners, published models, media personnel, individuals in the medical field, young professionals, and more. Her goal is to empower, impact, and change lives one outfit at a time!
Whitney Victoria’s Styling Tips:
1. You are a beautiful muse so treat yourself as such (the clothing is just an addition). Invest in styles that complement your body type.
2. Foundation is key. Make sure proper shapewear is worn to smooth out looks.
3. A white button up shirt is a “must have” So many versatile looks can be created with a white button up shirt. You can go from the office to a night out on the town.
4. Add a pop of color. Color blocking can take your look from blah to chic in matter of seconds. Whether it’s a colored pump, bag, blazer, or trouser, the pop of color will do the trick!
5. Your accessories can add an extra touch to your look. You create how you want to stand out and what accessory will be the focal point for your look (statement necklace, bold earrings, and or bracelets).
6. When shopping I suggest adding transitional pieces to your wardrobe. These pieces can be worn year-round and styled differently in every season (this also saves you money in the wardrobe department).
7. Shop your local thrift stores. Timeless pieces are often found in thrift stores at amazing prices.
8. Step outside the box and mix patterns to create signature looks (animal print, floral, stripes, and etc).
9. You can never go wrong with a red matte lipstick to spice up your look (be sure to grab my signature “Victorious” red matte lipstick).
10. Just know it’s not what you wear, but how you feel in what you’re wearing!
It’s not what you wear! It’s about how you feel in what you’re wearing-Whitney Victoria
FB: Whitney Victoria
Testymo3 years ago
This is really amazing! Aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur?
Mike Smythson3 years ago
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium.
Comments are closed.